Fire Jared Kushner
Through his wife Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner has become a dominant force against the nationalist populism that got Donald Trump elected, instead promoting globalism and elitism in the White House.
- He's a Democrat whose policy ideas and beliefs are the opposite of what Donald Trump ran on.
- He's been instrumental in promoting Goldman Sachs COO and fellow Democrat Gary Cohn to a key position in the White House, where he is now the Chief Economic Advisor to the president, the Director of the National Economic Council, and a more-and-more dominant voice in President Trump's ear. In turn, Gary Cohn brought Andrew Quinn into the White House. Quinn was a major negotiator for the controversial TPP trade agreement.
- Cohn is also a close ally of Dina Powell, who is Ivanka Trump's advisor who has become the Deputy National Security Advisor. Powell's husband is a president at Teneo, a consulting firm tightly connected to the Clintons. Powell herself is friends with Valerie Jarrett, who currently lives with the Obamas.
- Jared Kushner's wife and the president's daughter Ivanka Trump is friends with Chelsea Clinton and Huma Abedin.
- Jared Kushner made the decision to fire missiles at Syria despite it violating Donald Trump's previously stated policies.
- Jared Kushner is further beholden to globalist interests by the fact that he's the beneficiary of a $250mil loan from George Soros.
- Jared Kushner has been trying to push Steve Bannon out of the administration and remake the White House for the worse.
This is not what America needs.
That's why we should #FireKushner.